One of SunRail’s major drawbacks is there are 2 to 2 ½-hour gaps between trains during daytime off-peak hours.
To help stranded riders we’ve come up with a list of 5 things you can do to occupy yourself during that 2-hour wait.
1. Wonder what SunRail managers were thinking when they came up with this jacked up schedule.
2. Count how many railroad ties are in the SunRail station.
3. Memorize the number on the back of your SunRail ticket.
4. Try to recall the first and last names of your elementary school teachers.
5. Practice saying the alphabet backwards.